sestdiena, 2010. gada 11. decembris

Turkish Markets


Since I am in Eskisehir, almost every Monday I go to market because it is on the street near to my flat.

When I am walking around I feel almost lost there. Everything around me happens in Turkish – sellers are saying out loud words in Turkish to catch other people attention; it seems that everyone there, I mean costumers, has his/her purpose for being there and they know what they are looking for. For me it’s different. I am just walking around with no purpose or destination and if something catches my eyes I will buy it.
But when I want to buy something it takes a time to do it. I haven’t met yet seller who speaks English. Because of that, I have to explain what and how much I want to buy with my hands. But I don’t mind because everytime it is working.

The most favourite part of Monday Market is after it, when everything is ended.
Every Monday evening around 9 p.m. I walk down that street to Delmundo for ‘Passport beer’. Everytime I see how it looks there. Always I am shocked about it. All street is a big mess of garbage. For me it is strange. I am not used to thing that people leave everything of their trash on the street. There are plastic bags, different types of paper and lots of smashed vegetables and fruits on the ground. The smell is not nice, too. I always have to watch my steps! But it is good that next morning the street is clean again.

All in all, I like to go there every Monday and buy some fresh vegetables or fruits!!!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru