svētdiena, 2010. gada 12. decembris

Me and boys in Turkey

Hmm... my relationships with boys from Turkey..

Generaly, I dont have big problems with people from Turkey. I have been in some uncomfortable situations but always everything ends in a good way.

 I know one thing why all relationship-situations are not so complicated in my case:
When I meet new people, mostly they are thinking that I am from Turkey (ıf they dont know that I am Erasmus student). And when they fınd out that I am not from here, they still say that I am lookıng like Turkish girls! Maybe good, maybe bad for me...:)

  •    Bad Example
We were talking with guys from one turkish rockband. It was realy nice and interesting conversation. Later they invited us to join them and go somewhere else. Liene wanted to go with them, so I had to go, too. But I said that I will go only if Denis ıs going because I started to fell uncomfortable in their company.
There was one man who paıd all his attention only to me and he tried to speak with me. But he know only some words ın English and it was hard to make conversation with him. Most of the time, while he was trying to talk, he 'stepped out of the line of friendly conversation'.
I asked Denis to help me: Be my brother, boyfriend, husband! Whatever you want to be. Just get him away from me!!!
So, Denis tried to explain the situation to Turk guy and at the same time acting like my boyfriend. Aaoh, that guy became mad and angry, and also agressive. He dıdnt lıked our ıdea that I have a boyfriend! All the time he tried to come closser to me but I was just hiding behind Denis.
At the end he wanted to have fight with Denis!!!

When we reached the other place there were 2 Turks who helped us to solve this situation.
Afterwards I felt realy confused and also bad. I dont want to have situation like this again!

  • Good Example 
One day I was waiting for my flatmate somewhere in the center. After half an hour of waiting she called me and sid that she cant go outside because of the rain. I was smiling about it because it was only small rain, nothing to worry about.
At the same time one Turk man from a shop next to a place where I was standing, came to me and asked some bassic questions in English about me. Then he said that he want to talk with me, if it is possible, because he wanted to to improve his English.

I spent almoust an hour talking with him on the street next to his shop. (He also made a small tour around his shop for me!) We drunk a tea outside on the street- it was unusual  and suprising for me. But, why not?!!- the Turkish way! :)
When I get realy wet and cold because of rain ( I didnt want to stand inside in his shop because I felt uncomfortable there) and I said that probbly its better that I am going home, he gave me his business card. He said that I can call him if I have any problems here, in Eskisehir. It was realy nice from him.
And so we said godbye to each other...


All in all, I like those Turks whom I have met in shops or on the streets. Always they are friendly in a good way and they have lots of interesting things to tell. I like to have a conversation with them!

In my first days, weeks in Turkey it was strange, sometimes almoust difficult to contact with boys and men from Turkey. But now that all seems easy and good! - I have get known the way how to communicate with them and I also know what reactions from their side I can expected.
And my thoughts have canged, too. In a good way!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru